Litha Celebration Special Offer!

With the fiery season of Litha nearing it's the perfect opportunity to utilize those strong energies for spells and rituals.

 

The abundance of healing and cleansing fire energies comes in handy to forge strong Servitors with enlightening and protective abilites.

In preparation of this years Litha Celebration I'll be offering my Servitor concepts  with a 50% discount from June 1st to 6th. They'll be limited to two order units for each concept recently available. Those Servitors will be brought to life with a special ritual on the 21st and charged and trained for two more weeks.
This being a special offer there won't be any layaways or reservations.
I'll update the website according to incoming orders as quick as possible.

Midsummer Night's Eve being special for the old Fae faith I'll be offering a special Fae draw combined with a small blessing.
The draw will be done by the solstice fire.

For orders or further questions feel free to send me a mail via carnam.ilinga(a)hotmail.com or reach out to me on our Discord server.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting off with a discount

Taking a break